Google Search

Friday, July 17, 2009

A story of a Forex signals provider

The beginning of my trading was quite usual. There was no sufficient finance for opening the real account, and the degree of my knowledge of Forex trading was not up to the mark. So, I have opened the demo account and began to train. The first emotion was a passionate desire to open the real account as quickly as possible in order to start earning millions not only by trading, but even by giving profitable Forex signals, because the first trades on demo brought me large virtual profit. Certainly, there were some doubts in honesty of the dealers, but, having made a number of experiments, I began to think, that trading on the demo account and on the live one is just the same. That was my first and great mistake. I tried to use different Forex signals and trading strategies, and finally I came up to creation of my own system. The more theoretical literature on Forex I read, the more profitable my trades were. Of course, sometimes I wasn’t success, but the majority of trades were quite profitable. So, after 3-months’ Forex-training I have decided to open the live account.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails