Google Search

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Re: NailTech:: IBD Ultra Seal discoloring badly..

Becky,
I, also, have been using a gel sealer for years...several years ago I started using NSI's glaze and go...no tacky layer and the color stays pretty true.... And they have a refill size that saves you money...

Pati

On Nov 9, 2011, at 10:39 AM, Becky <enhandsments@gmail.com> wrote:

Friends, I have been using IBD Ultra Seal for several years to seal my pink and white acrylics. The last two bottles I've gotten (different suppliers) have seemed porous and have discolored really badly, just like if I use Gelish Top It Off on pink and whites. Has the formula changed? Anyone else using this? I'm on the hunt for a different topcoat that doesn't require removing a tacky layer after.... suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails