Google Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

hotlist of my consultants

Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

Please check the updated consultant's availability list of Source One Technologies Inc. kindly send me your daily requirements on satish@sourceonets.com and you can reach me at 513-898-9408.(513-898-9415) You can be in touch with me for fulltime requirements I'll help you with good resources, Thanks Partner, Have a nice day


Name
Technology
Experience
Location

   Availability

Relocation
Prathyusha
QA Lead
9+Yrs
CO

1 Week  Notice
Open
Ramesh
Informatica Developer
8+yrs
MN

Immediate 
Open
Anupama
QA Analyst
7Yrs
VA

Immediate
VA
Ashwini Bhattaram
QA Tester
6Yrs
NJ

Immediate
NY/NJ

 interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails