Google Search

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Re: NailTech:: OPI LED update

Not like when I have soaked off other kinds. I usually lightly buff the natural nail with a yellow block anyway. I think those are 240 grit?
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From: Angie <angiesnailstudio@att.net>
Sender: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:15:37
To: <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Reply-To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NailTech:: OPI LED update

Thanks for the update. Sounds great! Did you have to buff natural nail in prep?

talonails@aol.com wrote:

>I have to say I love love love this new system. I have had returning soak offs this week, it soaked off fully in under 12 mins. No filing. I always have to file regardless of brand. I was beginning to think I prepped the nails too well prior to application. It stayed shinier and lasted just as well. I did not have to remove the shine of the top coat before soaking(which saved time) and the 30 second cure time shaved much needed minutes odd this service. I have been ahead if schedule instead of staring at my lamp waiting for the top coat to cure while my next client is staring at me. LOL. I just need more colors and refills. I like the new removal foil pads also.
>Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerryŽ smartphone
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
>To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails