Google Search

Friday, April 1, 2011

ECO Soak Off

I've never seen pitting with any of the gel polishes I've used, but I *only* use Top it off from Gelish... I use it over every single gel polish I use. What top coat are you using?
Becky
Kansas City, Mo.
---
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 1, 2011, at 8:53 AM, ChloeR2 <chloereed1@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> But what about the holes in the color? When I wipped with the
> finishing wipe it removed some of the gel, should i apply it thicker?
> On Apr 1, 8:48 am, Elena Desmonie <nlzrmyth...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Eco requires a top coat, as do all other gel polishes. You can use either the clear dog from Eco or a traditional top coat.
>> Elena Desmonie
>>
>>
>>
>> ChloeR2 <chloere...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> I need help! Ok My first attempt at the ECO application, I watched the
>>> dvd. Heres the problem. I put the base coat on super thin, cure for 30
>>> sec, but the lamp says either 90 or 120 so I cure for the whole 90,
>>> then I apply a thin coat of color and cure for 3 mins or the 120
>>> twice. After which I put the last coat on and do the gel art. I cure
>>> for 120 sec twice agian. When I go to wipe off the sticky layer I
>>> have wholes in the gel and it's not shiny, so I had to put a top coat
>>> on it. What am i doing wrong. Please help
>>
>>> --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -
>>
>> - Show quoted text -
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails