- Develop solutions using PeopleSoft Application Designer and other PeopleSoft delivered tools like Application Engine, Application Package and Integration Broker.
- Create test plans and coordinate testing within the team and business group
- Documenting ongoing system enhancements and any system issues, and coordinating with manager to fit these into future planned migration releases
- Providing input and in some situations taking lead on creating user manuals and/or user training material.
- Call me if you have any questions.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Title : PeopleSoft CRM
Location : Germantown, MD
Duration : Minimum 1 year
Understand business requirements for customer service functions and convert into system level technical design with in-depth understanding of PeopleSoft CRM BORM (business object relationship model)