Google Search

Monday, April 4, 2011

Black and white nails?

Hey, all...

Need some fashion advice for MYSELF for once :D  I was invited to a fancy-schmancy wedding by one of my clients.  It is at the art museum, and all the guests are supposed to wear black, white, or a combination.  I just won an auction for a dress, and I found some shoes I like that seem to match perfectly.  Here are the dress and the shoes:  http://www.hue.org/bandw.jpg

The question... would it be "too much" to have black and white nails as well?  I was thinking of maybe doing a white nail with black free-edge or vice versa.  Or do you have other suggestions?

The bride is wearing nails and toenails that will match her dress (which is not white ;) shhhh!)  I am so excited for this event!

Amy Lunde-Provines
Colorado
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails