Google Search

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Re: NailTech:: Re: Black and white nails?

I just want the shoes!!! 
You got my humble opinion on Facebook!!! 
Did I say I want the shoes???
L

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Arpi Sekeryan <arpi31@gmail.com> wrote:

Go for the black and white and I would also add a black or white glitter!

Arpi Sekeryan
Nails O Naturel

On Apr 4, 2011 6:42 PM, "CAT BLUE" <CATBLUE@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think as a nail tech, you could totally get away with it and get
> attention for your business.
> Cathyren Provine
>
> On Apr 3, 10:25 pm, Amy Lunde-Provines - Licensed Nail Technician
> <na...@nailzbyamy.com> wrote:
>> Hey, all...
>>
>> Need some fashion advice for MYSELF for once :D  I was invited to a
>> fancy-schmancy wedding by one of my clients.  It is at the art museum, and
>> all the guests are supposed to wear black, white, or a combination.  I just
>> won an auction for a dress, and I found some shoes I like that seem to match
>> perfectly.  Here are the dress and the shoes:  http://www.hue.org/bandw.jpg
>>
>> The question... would it be "too much" to have black and white nails as
>> well?  I was thinking of maybe doing a white nail with black free-edge or
>> vice versa.  Or do you have other suggestions?
>>
>> The bride is wearing nails and toenails that will match her dress (which is
>> not white ;) shhhh!)  I am so excited for this event!
>>
>> Amy Lunde-Provines
>> Colorado
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.



--
Lynnette Madden
Salon 29
229 Main Street
East Greenville PA 18041
215-541-9029
http://www.salon29.net

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails