Google Search

Sunday, April 3, 2011

JLT studio (540 sq.f.) in Dubai Gate for 350 000 aed. My own property. Full commisions for the agents

JLT studio (540 sq.f.) in Dubai Gate for 350 000 aed. apartment number 22/10 (Open for viewing). 

Full lake view, big balcony,     

Full commission for the agents

Open for viewing 

Title Deed available


--
If you call me from the land-line number and I don't answer, please send me the SMS so I can call you back.

Please email me to ramin400@gmail.com.  Don't reply to this email.  

Ramin Mutallimov
0097150 8196401
0099455 2083333




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dubai Real Estate Investment" group.
To post to this group, send email to dubai-real-estate-investment@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to dubai-real-estate-investment+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-real-estate-investment?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails