Google Search

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Re: NailTech:: Re: Looking for info about UV Polishes

I noticed in my last nails or nailpro  IBD is offering a new "just gel" in a bottle.  They already had a gel polish in a bottle.  I think everybody and their brother has some version or another of gel polish or hybrid or whatever they want to call it.  I've tried Shellac, Gelish and the one from Naillite and so far Gelish is my favorite although some of the colors are really sheer and need 3 coats.  I really want to try the OPI gel in a bottle but I can't find a distributor.  The two local stores keep telling me it's coming but can't tell me when.
Sherri


On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Jess in WA <luvnailz@gmail.com> wrote:
I use a very fine buffer, like what you would use for a manicure,
nothing harsher.  Doesn't need any etching.  It does soak off faster
if you file the gloss layer first.  And boy oh boy it is glossy! :)


PS  - I just read that Cuccio has a solvent free gel polish now too.
Seems the word has gotten out...


On Nov 12, 9:44 am, Angela Wingerter <angiesnailstu...@att.net> wrote:
> Jess, do you buff the shine off the natural nail with Luxio? Does it soak off about the same way as Gelish? Timewise and breaking the seal before soaking? Thanks for all your info.
>
> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails