Google Search

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Re: NailTech:: brisa thumb lifting

Roxanne, I am having an issue with a couple of ladies too. Mainly gel polish wiping off when I take the tacky layer off in spots. Like on the side or around the cuticle. I have the CND lamp and I have around 50 hours left on it. I was just thinking today that maybe I have gel stuck to the bulbs shadowing places. Did you say that you have brand new bulbs? I'm sorry, can't remember. Also what Lamp do you use?

Roxanne <wickedred1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Well I replaced the thumb, we shall see in 2 weeks how it does.
>
>What i did notice when I started to file the gel that was left so I
>could start new, the WHOLE piece looks like it didn't even adhere to the
>nail which is not typical AT ALL. I also noticed i have two bottles of
>primer, one is pretty old, judging by the position of it in my drawer I
>think I used it instead of the new. But my guess is it wouldn't be JUST
>the thumb lifting if it was the primer. It could be a combo of both.
>
>When I redid the thumb I watched how she laid it in the light.
>Interesting... even just the thumb in the light she cocked it just
>enough to shadow the outside edge.
>
>Thanks for the thoughts,
>Roxanne
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
>To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails