Google Search

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Re: NailTech:: brisa thumb lifting

Well I replaced the thumb, we shall see in 2 weeks how it does.

What i did notice when I started to file the gel that was left so I
could start new, the WHOLE piece looks like it didn't even adhere to the
nail which is not typical AT ALL. I also noticed i have two bottles of
primer, one is pretty old, judging by the position of it in my drawer I
think I used it instead of the new. But my guess is it wouldn't be JUST
the thumb lifting if it was the primer. It could be a combo of both.

When I redid the thumb I watched how she laid it in the light.
Interesting... even just the thumb in the light she cocked it just
enough to shadow the outside edge.

Thanks for the thoughts,
Roxanne

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails