Google Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Re: NailTech:: Shellac Brainwashed

Educate is the key. Customers see Advertisements and think that us the only product line available and that it must be the best. I have found this with Shellac and OPI nail polish. Keep explaining all choices. 

Jackie

On Nov 17, 2011, at 6:02 AM, Patricia Arsenault <ta200265@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,
I work at a salon that uses Shellac but I get charged a product charge everytime I use it.  Honestly, I don't find it my favorite gel polish so I usually will try and use Gelish or Geleration on them that I bring in.    No product charge for me and better colors and wearability for the client.  This is only my opinion mind you.
    I have been finding that the general public is BRAINWASHED into thinking that Shellac is the only and best thing for them to use.  I don't know a simple solution to this problem but there has to be one.  Anyone that can shed some light please let me know.
Trish

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails