1. In Indian domestic market, Two-Wheelers segment average
growth is 20% while bajaj Auto growth is only 5.39 %.
2. Hero MotoCorp is increasing its production capacity to 10
million while Honda is emerging in a very big way and it is doubling
its production capacity to 4 million within a year. Suzuki is also
doubling its production capacity and Yamaha is on a verge of tripling
its production capacity.
3. On an export front, Hero MotoCorp has set up 1.2 lacs/month
production capacity plant in Sanand (Gujarat project near Ahmedabad)
dedicated 100% export and Honda, through its China plant has
introduced its new variant (pricing 31,000 INR) in Nigerian and South
African market (Nigeria and South Africa contribute 50% export sales
of Bajaj Auto). Hero MotoCorp has initiated its distribution network
in all the 11 countries where Bajaj is exporting.
4. Italian based Piaggio is also penetrating in the two-wheeler
segments with attractive variations of bikes by January 2012.
5. In three-wheeler segment, Piaggio is increasing its capacity
to 40000 units / month while TVS is tripling its capacity to 8000
units / month.
6. With Government withdrawing DEPB (Duty Entitlement Passbook
Scheme) benefit scheme for exporters, Bajaj auto will face severe
problems in terms of their fall in export profit margin.
7. For the next two years in the domestic market, Two-Wheelers
segment average growth may be 8% to 10% as compared to previous two
years where average growth has been 20%.
8. According to market research performed on consumers the most
preferred brand of two-wheelers is Honda which will replace Bajaj's
2nd position by January 2012 & by April -12, bajaj will downgrade to
4th position giving its way to TVS in Indian market.
9. Recent increased Input costs following the spurt in steel,
rubber and aluminum prices, will result in very high operating margin
pressure for bajaj auto.
10. To maintain the profit margin, Bajaj Auto is compromising on
its quality and neglecting the marketing promotion strategy.
DISCLAIMER:- Smart Profit has taken due care and caution in
compilation of data for its reports. The market view and investment
tips expressed on Smart Profit are in no way a guarantee either
express or implied. However, Smart Profit does not guarantee the
accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not
responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained
from the use of such information. CEO, Directors and staff may have a
position in the recommended stock.
Tel : 9820260291
Tel : 9320907684
Tel : 9967394114
For latest stock market news,technical analysis ,live market watch,Pivot,Camarilla, Fibonacci levels visit our website.
For sure stock tips send (sms) PREMIUMHELP to 09446701641
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more options, visit this group at