Google Search

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NailTech:: Gel Polishes Shellac/Artisan/Elfa

Hi Teks,
  I ordered a few Artisan Gel Polishes and found it very nice to apply, even though it is out of a pot instead of a polish bottle.  It went on very smooth, not like the other gels I have that feel like you have to MAKE it go on the nail!  LOL!  Has anyone tried this brand?  I'm hoping it lasts because I really like the way it goes on!  I also ordered the Elfa brand of sealer.  Not too impresssed with that one I'm afraid.  Its only been on me a few days and I've got some chipping going on.  It wasn't as shiny as Gelousy or Shellac either.  Is there a perfect gel for me out there!? 
Pam
Nail Designs
Ohio

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails