Google Search

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NailTech:: New OPI LED

I got my new OPI LED kit. I love the lamp-except, it does not have an off switch. You plug it in and the light comes on when the hand is put in and automatically shuts off with timer. However, the lights on top stay on all the time if it is plugged in. I do not like that I have to plug it in every time to use it or leave it on all the time. Also, I was told by my sales person it had 20 colors with it- it only had 6. :-( so alas, no new colors for my clients)
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerryŽ smartphone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails