POSITION : Business Systems Analyst with Siebel (2 OPENINGS)
LOCATION: FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
Duration: 3-6 Months
Focuses on demonstrating knowledge of established concepts in reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating functional processes in a Siebel CRM 8.1.1 Call Center environment. Understands the concepts, tools, and techniques for the Siebel system and CTI development. Analyses and designs the Siebel to support the business with a focus on Siebel CRM task based user interface, BI Publisher, CRM Desktop and other new features design.
Tracks and analyzes business practice trends. Collaborates with the Lead Analyst & Requirements Manager to help translate business practice requirements and satisfy them using the Siebel CRM system/Avaya CTI modules and features. Identifies and solves problems and seeks help from more experienced peers or other available sources, when necessary.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Facilitate business requirement gathering sessions.
• Document and gain sign off requirements per Business Requirement Documents and Systems Requirements Documents.
• Design the Siebel CRM task based UI based on the requirements.
• Design BI Publisher report requirements & templates per business requirements.
• Support the design of Siebel CRM and CTI enhancements
• Analyze requirements in order to generate test scripts and conduct testing.
• Provide testing support as part of administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Siebel CRM application. Work with lead to create appropriate testing related documentation for the scope items assigned.
• Follow documented standard operating procedures, topologies, and code / configuration guidelines for Siebel CRM solution.
• Perform data analysis.
• Identify and escalate any data discrepancies, escalating issues to senior team members.
• Participate in maintaining documentation in support of regulatory controls.
• Perform continuous reviews to align processes (for example, models, goals, expectations) with changing business conditions.
• Follow standards and guidelines around process consistency and techniques.
Qualifications (include knowledge, skills, abilities, and related work experience)
• Functional knowledge of Siebel CRM applications (version 8.1 required with specialty in task based UI)
• Avaya CTI experience preferred
• Working knowledge of business requirements and system requirements methodology
• Strong analytical and problem definition and solving abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications and other productivity tools
• Working knowledge of application architecture and networks
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
• Working understanding of applications and networks
• Must be responsive and deadline-oriented with a sense of urgency
• Ability to prioritize own tasks and escalate issues with timely task completion when appropriate.
• Exposure to tools and techniques in system development lifecycle
Functional/Technical Requirements (include education, certifications, and training)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 year of experience as a Business Analyst/Business Systems Analyst working on moderately complex technology-Siebel CRM
• Working understanding Siebel CRM version 8.1 Required
• Working understanding of Avaya CTI and or CTI systems desirable
• Requirements Management, Testing, Change Management, Systems and Process Interactions/Workflows, Knowledge of New/Emerging Technologies, Domain-Specific Technical Knowledge, Problem-Solving Skills, Understanding & Application of Broad Business Processes, Knowledge of Domain specific Technology, Processes, and Practices, Understanding & Application of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management
Thanks & Regards,
Tammina Solutions LLC,
Fax no : 703.991.5532
YAHOO IM: rpsh.mr87