Google Search

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Re: NailTech:: brisa thumb lifting

Hey Rox!
  I am not using that product, but I wanted to write this with another thread, just forgot.
  I know everyone says that if you start to have product malfunction it is the lights. This is not always the case.
  Recently I was having just about all my clients on sog not curing and every high gloss top was dulling on some fingers.
  Bought 8 new lights. Changed the first four and the lights did not work. Put for other new ones in and they also did not work.
  Turns out it was the FUSE!
  So before you think it is the lights, check the fuse.
  BTW, all my problems started with the thumbs. Not sure why.
  Try having these women cure the thumbs separately.
  Please let us know what happens with these women.
Buenos dias,
Lynnette

On Nov 4, 2011 9:17 PM, "Roxanne" <wickedred1@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I have two clients that I've had in Brisa p&w for three years. never had a problem. All of the sudden their thumbs are not holding. I've done them separately under the lights laying them flat and I just recently changed my lights (when they showed signs of lifting).

It's just on the thumbs, the rest are holding fine, no lifting, pockets... etc.

The one lady has a extremely curved thumb nail, you could fit the curve of a dime on her nail. The other has a Ridge down the center, like a peak on a roof. theres a split there if it's not covered. But like I said, I've had both ladies in the same gel for 3+ years with no problems. Why all the sudden?

Thanks for your thoughts.
Roxanne

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails