Google Search

Sunday, October 30, 2011

RE: NailTech:: Appointment Stretching

Hey Pati!  That’s exactly what my clients have been doing.  They all rebook, but a few days before their scheduled appointment, they contact me to push it out!!!!

 

Did you read Becky’s response?  It was awesome.

 

Good luck J

 

Laura

 

 

From: nailtech@googlegroups.com [mailto:nailtech@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Pati
Sent: October-29-11 9:32 PM
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Appointment Stretching

 

I so can relate Laura!  A lot of my clients seem to stretch their appointments out for 3,4 sometimes even 5 weeks! It drives me crazy! I used to have all  (well....most) of my clients on standing appointments and now they usually make an appointment before leaving but often will call or text me to make it the next week.  I would love to hear the answers to your post!

Pati Schembari

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Merzetti <laura@scratchmyback.ca>
To: nailtech <nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 29, 2011 5:56 am
Subject: NailTech:: Appointment Stretching

Hey gang,

 

I’m thinking of changing my rebalance pricing to reflect the longer intervals my clients are starting to go in between appointments.   I’m thinking a 2-week, 3-week and 4-week charge.  Right now I only have one price.   

 

My clients currently go between 3-4 weeks successfully.  I’m beginning to see a trend the past few months where they are now calling or messaging me to push out their appointment by another week or so.  When they do finally come in, they have breaks (“that just happened yesterday!”)  or lifting, the nails are unbalanced and just look ugly.  Not to mention,  I’m seeing the impact of less revenue.   I include 2 free nail repairs at each appointment; magically they never seem to have more than that. 

 

For those of you who do this successfully, how has it changed your business?  I would like to hear any pros and cons, especially how to positively spin it for clients.   Should I just not shorten the nails so much at each appointment ? :P

 

Thanks a bunch.

 

Laura M.

 

 

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to nailtech@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nailtech+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails